.

.

Wednesday 6 February 2013

White Floaty Stuff Is Back!!!



Hello you wonderful friends in bloggyland!! thanks for all your lovely comments and also a big thank you to everyone that popped over to see my friend Karens blog much appreciated, she is the one that helped me see that my work wasn't rubbish and didnt want to be in the bin, we all have those lost mojo times but Karen always gave me the boost I needed http://life-in-la-la-land.blogspot.co.uk/ is her blog:))) and as I'm sat here typing this there is an awful lot of big white snowflakes coming down hope it doesn't lay:)) ...me and Ollie didn't venture far this morning it was bitterly cold and hubby isn't too grand today he had a bad night bless him. So while I was up and down all night I put this card together that I stamped and coloured yesterday, think I need some colouring in lessons LOL think my 'A' level in art has up and gone after all these years! Hope you are all safe and well and warm if your in the UK if your in sunnier places I envy you! TFL and hugglessssssssssss everyone xxxxxxxxxx

13 comments:

jayneyd said...

The white cold stuff is fallin down here as well hun but ur card reminds me of spring. Love it! So fresh looking! Hugz hun x x x x

Sue said...

Such a lovely Spring-time feel to your card Sue. I love the cute image and beautiful detailing.
No snow here, luckily just very cold.
I just going to pop over to look at Karen's Blog now..
Take care, hope you have a better night.
Hugs Sue

Marie-Louise said...

Beautiful card Sue. Love the colours. Thank goodness we have not had since Monday and that has all melted.

karen said...

weve had some of that white stuff too , but im toasty warm tucked up on the sofa so i dont care LOL.
like ive told you that card is gorgeous and as for the colouring, its wonderful too but like me im never happy either so i say to myself practice makes perfect so ill just keep on practicing.
karen xxxx

Redanne said...

It is a beauty of a card and I think your colouring is excellent! We had a lot of snow yesterday but thankfully the rain cleared it overnight. Hugs, Anne x

Alison Scott said...

Lovely card. I think your colouring is great.
Thanks for visiting today.
A big comfy seat is essential isn't it. I got to keep my office desk and chair when I left my last office. So glad I could.
I do love Ikea too. My next purchase is to be one of the Expedit units I hope.
I popped over to your friends blog and followed her too.
Happy WOYWW
Alison
#100

Unknown said...

Another lovely card Sue, there is always something special about them. Have just had a lovely big plateful of cottage pie and green beans,Josef my grandson has just been collected, and am stretched out on my bed with my lap-top, blog-hopping for the rest of the night. Hope your husband has a better night. |Keep warm.
Carol. x

pinky said...

This is just adorable Sue, love the little scene.

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, this is so gorgeous, a wonderful creation, huggles Pops x x x

Craftychris said...

A really gorgeous card and your colouring is really good! You shouldn't doubt yourself! Mind you, I am a right one to talk, I doubt myself all the time! I hope your hubby is brighter today and you must try and get some rest too! Take care both of you xx

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Gorgeous card Sue ! Beautiful colouring and layers. Went for a visit over to your friends' blog also beautiful work. Have a wonderful day. Here it is snowing and we are expecting a big storm later... lots of digging out this weekend ! Hugs, Shirleyx

Unknown said...

Hi Sue, another amazing card, love the colours and design, just wonderful! Thanks for your lovely message. Hugs, Claire xx

Peanut said...

Gorgeous card, Sue. I think your colouring is great. I apologise for not visiting sooner… been poorly but I'm getting better. Thanks for making me smile with your beautiful card.
xxx Asha
Sunny Summer Crafts