.

.

Wednesday, 9 August 2017


Hi everyone back again with another card I made from the Paper Creator bundle. I think they are so sweet and so easy to make up and add what you want to them and you get three styles of card in one bundle!!! Pop over to our Blog and join in our August challenge which is 'Something For Kids' and get the chance to win a £10 voucher to spend in the online store.
Wellllll the weather has been horrendous! especially yesterday it poured down all day so the 'boys' got an extra long walk today I was shattered lol we walked about 4 miles. Been back and forward with appointments for hubby and myself and my poor daughter has to have a lumbar puncture this Friday so she's not looking forward to that. Results of this will confirm if they need to put a shunt into her brain ..she has been having terrible headaches and an mri showed she had fluid on her brain so ..more worry for Mam lol will be glad when she's sorted. Well I shall pop off and watch some telly and then shower and early night I think..take care everyone and lots of hugglessssssss Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sue, these mice are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very pretty card and gorgeous image and shape, lovely pastel colours too.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness Sue what a dreadful thing to happen to your daughter and more worry for you and Paul. I do hope she will be alright.
    Your card is so sweet, beautifully designed, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue me wonderful little blogging matey.
    oh it never rains but poors in the J household you must be so worried, but I have good news for you I have a niece who has a shunt in her brain, and has had it for many a year, and is fine.
    So all should be well if they do have to do it.
    Hope that helps to relieve your worry.
    Love this wonderful card, and the super sweet design.
    My mouth is watering at the site of the cupcake.
    Love and big crafty hugs from my house to yours.
    Lots of sloppies for Olliebobs and Woody.
    Lots of crafty love. Fairy Godmother Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Sue, so pretty.
    Sorry to hear about your daughter, I hope she gets everything sorted soon.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sue
    Gorgeous card. Love the shape.
    Hope your daughter's procedure goes well and they can sort out the problem.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shape of this card. More worry for you .hope your daughter gets on ok on Friday and the doctors can get her sorted out. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my this is absolutely gorgeous Sue the card shape is fabby so are the papers and that cutie image, smashing make
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sue, this is so beautiful in all those wonderful pastel colors! LOVELY!
    You really have your plate full right now. I'll be thinking of you!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a lovely card Sue, super sweet image and pastel colours. Hope all went well for your daughter and the doctors can sort things for her xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely soft colours Sue, adorable shape and card...hope you are all well.xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another FABULOUS card Sue. Lovely colours and love the image.

    I'm so sorry to hear about your daughter, what a worry for you you all. Hope everything went well.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You All For Your Lovely Comments huggles Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxx