.

.

Saturday 30 September 2017

Autumn with Sweet Stampin


Hi everyone sorry I haven't been to visit your blogs yet I really do apologise! I will get my finger out I promise! Today is our 'just for fun' challenge at Sweet Stampin and the theme is 'Autumn'. I have used this fab little scarecrow and think I went blobby mad lol!!! So come on pop over and join in and see what my teamies have created.
Take care everyone sorry it's short and sweet but I need to go and do the grocery shopping and buy some wool! lots of huggles xxxxxxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



8 comments:

Chris said...

Such a cute little scarecrow, fabulous L/O and colours. The blobs look great...how do you keep them so even?...love the die cut flower!
enjoy the weekend...and your knitting!
Chris
x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Sue, such a sweet card, love the image and your gorgeous colours, Kate x

jimlynn said...

Beautiful Fall fun! Love your card Sue.
Lynn

cotnob said...

Such a fun card Sue, a cute scarecrow and lovely Autumn colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Christine Harrop said...

I love this gorgeous guy Sue. Great card. Big hugs Christine xx

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Sue, this card is so cute!!!

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Sue
Off the cute scale! Your lovely little chappy reminds me of Bill & Ben from my junior days.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What an adorable card, so may beautiful colours and details Sue. I'm catching up too, where does time go?
Faith
x